Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Elle Woods PR Presents: Long Shot by Kat Mizera; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Long Shot 
by Kat Mizera
 releases on September 20th!
#HockeyRomance #HockeySeries #KatMizera #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceBook #RomanceBooks #StandaloneRomance 
#BookBlog #Bookblogger



Welcome to Fort Lauderdale... where the days are hot and the Knights are hotter.

Jace:
I never expected to make it up to the big leagues. But now that I’m here, I’m never going back down. I will out-work, out-train, outdo every other guy on the Knights if that’s what it takes. Not even a shark attack will get in my way… but the sexy surfer chick who rescues me just might.

Tawny:
Losing my soulmate taught me that life is short. And I’m going to spend the rest of mine becoming one of the top surfers in the world. I refuse to be distracted by some hotshot hockey player who is my polar opposite. No matter how good it is between us. Deep down I don’t want to lose this thing we have going, but one wrong move and he just might pull me under.
Available on All Platforms:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.