Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2022

Elle Woods PR Presents: Beauty And The Villain by V.F. Mason; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Beauty and the Villain
Dark Age Gap Enemies to Lovers Romance Duet
by V.F. Mason
releases on September 16th!
#RomanticSuspense #SteamyRomance #RomanceDuet #RomanceNovel #Books #RomanceBook #VFMason #DarkRomance #BillionaireRomance #AgeGapRomance #EnemiesToLoversRomance #MorallyGrey



Once upon a time I had it all.

I thrived in all the power and luxury this world had to offer.

Until I found out the hideous truth.

When a man I considered a friend betrayed me in the worst possible way.

The scars on my body burned anew every single day as I only craved one thing.

Revenge.

And to execute it I had to strike him where it would hurt the most.

His family.

I patiently waited in the shadows for more than a decade for his beloved daughter to grow up.

Unaware that a villain was ready to steal her far, far away.

I used to be a prince once.

But a certain underworld king destroyed my life.

The price for his betrayal is his daughter: the princess of the dark castle.

Beauty and the Villain is book one in Beauty and the Villain Duet.


FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.