Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2021

Give Me Books Presents: Kansas by K.L. Savage; #TeaserReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder

 

TEASER REVEAL!!! 

Bloggers & Bookstagrammers, sign up to review ➩ https://bit.ly/3fdFf21


Title: Kansas
Series: Ruthless Kings MC: Atlantic City #2
Author: K.L. Savage
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense/Organized Crime
Cover Design: Lori Jackson Designs
Photo: Wander Aguiar
Model: Clayton Wells
Release Date: April 6, 2021

 
Instincts are all we have to rely on.
And mine were spot on.
There are a few things I don’t like to talk about in life.
My father.
And Kansas.
I hate him, and I hate that godforsaken state.
To this day, I haven’t loved because there’s a fear.
An inkling.
An instinct that I will be just like him.
I convinced myself our blood was rotten, tainted, and sour.
I believe I didn’t have the ability to be faithful or loyal.
But then after a blizzard, a sailboat washed to shore.
And she was there.
She’s here at the clubhouse now.
Violet Winston.
A name that matches the fields of lavender of her eyes.
I have no right to want her.
I can’t love her.
I’ll ruin her.
The more I get to know her, the harder I fall.
Usually, there’s a calm after the storm.
But not this time.
Between her father being a drug dealer.
The drugs hidden in the boat.
And the man that wants his drugs.
We are about to feel the havoc of a hurricane.
Truths hit us out of nowhere and they hurt worse than a lie ever did.
Love tests us and rips us open. Friendships are lost. Loyalty is damned. 
I’m not in Kansas anymore.
But Jersey hurts just the same.

Pre-order now!!!
 
 
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/39cS20M

“Here we go again! Kansas brings us right back to Atlantic City and his book is INCREDIBLE!!!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
“Getting to read Kansas was mind blowing! …The Ruthless world that K.L. Savage has created is one I happily fall into with each story!” – Goodreads reviewer
 
“Holy Hell this is one book you won't want to miss. Another amazing installment in the Ruthless Kings MC story, can't wait for more!!!!” – Spunky N Sassy Book Blog
 
ALSO AVAILABLE:

 
#1 Boomer’s Rise
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.