Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Elle Woods PR Presents: The King Of Beasts, Book Two by Diana A. Hicks; #TeaserShare, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


The conclusion to the King of Beasts Duet
by Diana A. Hicks
releases on March 30th!
#RomanticSuspense #SteamyRomance #RomanceDuet #RomanceNovel #Books #CompleteCollection #RomanceBook #DianaHicks #MafiaRomance #DarkRomance #AlphaHero #BillionaireRomance


People lie when they’re afraid. I don’t lie, Caterina. Ever.

From award-winning author Diana A. Hicks comes the enthralling conclusion to the King of Beasts duet.

Caterina Alfera

My Enemy

My Obsession

My Queen

I have left it all on the line for Caterina Alfera. She holds the keys to everything I have ever wanted. But would she do the unthinkable for me—the right thing?

If you like dark, steamy romance with a heavy dose of suspense and intense twists, then you’ll love Diana A. Hicks’s King of Beasts

Authors Note: King of Beasts is book two in the Beast Duet as part of the Crime Society World. It contains explicit scenes and bondage.

PreOrder:

Amazon


Start the series NOW:



FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.