Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

#NowAvailable: Lincoln by S. Nelson; #OutNow, #Live




#LincolnIsLive #Lincoln #MCRomance
#OneClickToday #SNelson


★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 Release 𝘿𝙖𝙮! ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Title: Lincoln
Series: Knights Corruption MC-Next Generation, Book 2
Author: S. Nelson
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Designer: CT Cover Creations


Blurb:

I was trained to fight. I held the title of undefeated in the seedy underbelly of that world. And minus the precarious situation that arose within our club, life was otherwise good.
Until the day I saw her huddled in the corner of the basement where my latest bout was held, her wide eyes searching the crowd until they collided with mine.  
I didn’t care she belonged to the Savage Reapers.
I didn’t listen when I’d been told to stay away from her, to mind my own business.
I didn’t heed the warnings.
Because of my selfish need to protect her, the war between our clubs was once again ignited, a battle that had ceased decades ago.
As a result, disturbing secrets would be revealed, testing the resolve of every member of the Knights Corruption.


Purchase link:  https://books2read.com/u/3yE2jn

📚 Add to Goodreads:  https://bit.ly/2WEKmiq






Follow Me Here


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Amazon
  • Goodreads






 





1 comment:

Please leave your comments below.