Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

KB Worlds Presents: Revved by A.M. Mahler; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon

  #KBWorlds #DrivenWorld #BloggerLove


REVVED BLURB:

A.M. Mahler’s Revved is a sweet, small-town romance with lots of heat and speed. Written in K. Bromberg’s Driven World, it will hit you right in the feels.

Simon
I existed day-to-day in the most boring life. My days were consumed by work and my brother’s kids. I lived with my mother because I never had a compelling reason to move out. I was stuck in a rut, knowing I had to move forward but having no idea how. As a successful web designer, image was my life. I made people look good for a living. I presented the perfect picture to the world and had the flawless impression of the woman of my dreams in my mind, but I hadn’t found her yet. Little did I know she was waiting for me in a little town in New Hampshire called Grayson Falls. She had messy hair, grease-stained fingers, and chunky glasses that always sat askew on her face. She was a hot mess, but I knew in that moment she was mine.

Maggie
I had an unconventional upbringing. My brother and I grew up in an RV, touring around the country with stock car racing. I spend my childhood in a garage. By ten years old, I was taking apart and rebuilding engines. I understood cars. They made sense to me—certainly, a lot more than men did. My existence now revolved around designing and building race cars. I worked. I went home. That was it. There was no balance in my life until he came into it and gave me a reason to leave the office. I had never been in a real relationship before but when he offered to help me realize my dream, I was all in. And then the bottom fell out beneath us.


Author Links:
Goodreads → https://bit.ly/3f8z5xM
Instagram →  @AMMahlerAuthor

KB Worlds Info:
KBW Amazon Page: https://amzn.to/2Vy4v9d
Instagram: @Kbworlds



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.