Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Once Upon An Alpha Presents: Scout's Legacy by Khloe Wren; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live







There’s nothing he won’t do to keep those he loves safe.

It might have taken Charlie “Scout” Dalton, the president of the Charon MC, over twenty years to see what was right in front of him, but once he did, he didn’t waste a moment tying her to him. Now happily married to the love of his life, Marie, they were expecting a baby and had adopted little Ariel. His life was coming up roses.

Once ready to give up on Scout, Marie was now living her dream. Married to the man she’s loved forever and carrying his baby in her belly.

But nothing in life ever goes to plan, and the birth of their baby is no exception. An unknown enemy comes to Bridgewater and chaos ensues. In the aftermath, Scout finds his loyalty to everything he holds dear tested. Will he be able to find a way to both save his club and be there for his family?






“So help me, if you try to stop me from having my coffee… One cup. I get one damn cup of coffee each day. Do not come between me and it.”

With wide eyes, she put her palms up and backed away and guilt rode me. Mercedes had first arrived in Bridgewater after she fled the cult she’d been raised in. She didn’t handle making mistakes well, and always shut down hard if someone got mad at her. Since settling down with Tiny she’d gotten better, but she still had a long way to go. I reached out and rested a palm on her arm.

“Mercedes, I’m not mad at you, sugar. It’s just been a long eight months growing this boy of mine, and I’m about done with Scout’s over-protectiveness.”

“How about you go sit down and I’ll make it for you? I promise I won’t use the decaf like Scout told me to.”

That had me chuckling and I pulled her in for a hug, happy she was back to her normal self.

“Sure thing, sugar. It’ll be our secret.”

I moved out from behind the machine and took a seat at an empty table facing the kids, but not so close that they’d think I was hovering. Ariel didn’t do well when she thought she was being watched. Poor love tried to do everything she thought adults would want her to do, not realizing we just wanted her to be a child and have fun with learning how to live her life free.

Apparently Scout had the whole damn universe out to prevent me getting my caffeine this morning, because before Mercedes could place the cup on the table in front of me, the front door crashed open. Naturally, the noise made her jump and the cup slipped, dropping to the floor and shattering. In reflex, I jumped up from my seat to avoid the hot liquid and quickly found myself with a thick arm around my throat. A chill ran down my spine and a wave of dizziness hit me when the barrel of a gun pressed against the side of my belly.

“Don’t move.”



Khloe Wren grew up in the Adelaide Hills before her parents moved the family to country South Australia when she was a teen. A few years later, Khloe moved to Melbourne which was where she got her first taste of big city living.

After a few years living in the big city, she missed the fresh air and space of country living so returned to rural South Australia. Khloe currently lives in the Murraylands with her incredibly patient husband, two strong willed young daughters, an energetic dog and two curious cats.

Khloe started writing in 2012 after complications from major surgery left her unable to do much other than read, and write for several months. She now has over twenty published romantic suspense books under her belt.

While Khloe doesn’t ride a bike herself, yet, she loves riding pillion behind her husband on the rare occasion they get to go out without their daughters.



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.