Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Deviant Hearts PR Presents: Brutal Callous Heir, Part II by Caitlyn Dare; #ExcerptReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Brutal Callous Heir: Part Two by Caitlyn Dare releases in three weeks! Want a look inside?

Keep reading for an excerpt reveal!

❤️‍🔥 EXCERPT REVEAL ❤️‍🔥


Influencer Sign up - https://forms.gle/HeHoLzygUX9hDgYz7



#preordernow #readtoday #momswhoread 
#darkromance #bullyromance #caitlyndarebooks #highschoolbully #darkhighschool #darkbully 
#kindleunlimited #devintheartsink #mustread 
#deviantheartsPR




EXCERPT:


My life has never truly been my own. I’ve been abandoned. Bounced from foster home to foster home. Used. Berated. Hurt. Betrayed. 


But Theo is different. 


He’s the first person to ever look at me and see past all that. Past the girl with the bad attitude and high walls. 


And he’s going to hate me more than anything when the truth comes out. But I don’t know how else to protect him. 


I don’t— 


I force the thoughts out of my head, inhaling a deep, calming breath.  


Vaughn won’t stop until he gets what he wants. He won’t stop until he ruins everything I care about. 



Pre-Order your copy of Brutal Callous Heir: Part Two:


https://mybook.to/BrutalCallousHeir2



Download your copy of Part 1 now:



https://mybook.to/BrutalCallousHeir1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.