Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Next Step PR Presents: Into The Flames by jessica Ames; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


♦ ♦ ♦

GENEVIEVE

I've never played by the rules. Women don't run gangs, yet I'm the leader of the biggest one in Liverpool. No one knows I've stepped into my father's shoes and that I'm making changes. Taking on the Royal Bastards MC is not a good idea, but I want the wealth and power they have. I want my family's legacy to live on long after I'm gone. Doing that means making difficult decisions. I didn't expect the Royal Bastards to retaliate so savagely.

Now, I'm a prisoner of their President, a man who goes by the name of Mouth. He's dangerous, vicious and he wants to make my father pay for crimes I've committed. Can I survive his wrath?

MOUTH

This prissy woman is a thorn in my side, but she's the only way to exact my revenge. Crossing the Bastards is an instant death sentence, and when I'm done with Genevieve, her father is going to beg for mercy I won't deliver. I'm not someone to cross without retribution and mine will be swift. I will destroy The Dockland Gang and every person associated with them, including Desmond's pretty little daughter. She's a doll I want to play with and I will break her down piece by piece, because now that she's in my control I'm never letting her go.

*π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” : πΆπ‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘  π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘”π‘’ 18 +. πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Žπ‘–π‘ π‘£π‘–π‘œπ‘™π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™ 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘”π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ .


♦ ♦ ♦  

#ITFRD-11

Teaser 3

Teaser 6

♦ ♦ ♦

logo 1

Jessica Ames lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks.

84faf-website 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter 1a806-instagram black icon - goodreads ed575-newsletter

bookbub group icon - black


♦ ♦ ♦


TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.