Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2021

Candi Kane PR Presents: Bayside Heroes Series; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR


Check out these amazing covers for

The Bayside Heroes series!!! 



The Bayside Heroes series is a set of four interconnected STAND-ALONE medical romance novels that will have you panting, faking an injury for medical attention and begging for more.



#baysideheroes #kandisteiner #harloerae #kkallen 
#tialouise #standalones #candikanepr @kandisteiner 

Get an alert when each book is live! 

smarturl.it/BaysideLiveAlert



WASHED UP

by Kandi Steiner

Genre/Tropes: Older woman/younger man

Cover photo: Perrywinkle Photography 

Release Date: December 6th


Blurb:

 

It was just another day in the Emergency Department -- until she was wheeled in through the doors.


Amanda Parks, my childhood best friend's mom who I may or may not have secretly kissed before leaving for college.


I haven't seen her in over a decade, and in so many ways, she hasn't changed. 


Same killer curves.

Same hypnotizing eyes.

Same reaction from my heart when I see her.


But something new?

There isn't a ring on her finger anymore...

And I'm much more of a man than I was at eighteen.


Washed Up is a stand-alone age gap medical romance coming this winter!


Add to Goodreads:

 bit.ly/WashedUpGR




SCREWED UP

by Harloe Rae 

Genre/Tropes: Opposites attract/No-strings arrangement

Cover photo: Perrywinkle Photography 

Release date: December 13th


Blurb:


“He might be wrong, but I’m tired of being right.” 


The extreme focus on my career has led to a lonely existence.

I don’t make time for much beyond the hospital walls. 

And the pressure is getting to me. 


Those who know me best highly recommend I take the edge off by any means necessary. 

As it turns out, the new security guard at Bayside Regional is just what the doctor ordered. 


Dane Owens is a disaster waiting to happen.

Maybe that’s why I can’t look away. 

He plays fast and loose with no plans of slowing down. 

Especially when it comes to dating.


We’re polar opposites, which is precisely why this arrangement is temporary.

But there’s plenty to keep us occupied until our expiration date.


All I need is for Dane to follow the rules that long.


A Bayside Heroes standalone romance.



 

  

FIRED UP

by K.K. Allen  

Genre/Tropes: Single Parent/Workplace 

Cover photo: Perrywinkle Photography 

 Release Date: December 20th

  

Blurb: 


Through smoke and fire, she’s all I see.

 

Nothing gives me a bigger rush than when I’m responding to an emergency call.

As a firefighter EMT, my mission has always been clear.

Until I arrive at the scene of an accident and a dark-haired vixen, quite literally, trips into my life.

I quickly learn there’s more to the gorgeous photographer than meets the eye.

 

Meadow Matthews isn’t a woman who needs saving, but she just might save me.

As a single mom to an adorable little boy, she leaves little time for play.

Which is why, when I approach her with a fun opportunity, she instantly declines.

Unfortunately, snapping photos of greased-up firefighters for a calendar isn’t her thing.

 

Lucky for us, she fires me up just enough to convince her otherwise.

 

Fired Up is a standalone single-parent medical romance in an interconnected series in the Bayside Heroes world. Cover coming soon! Other books in this world: Washed up by Kandi Steiner, Screwed Up by Harloe Rae, and Tangled Up by Tia Louise!


Add to Goodreads: 

smarturl.it/fireduptbr

 

 

 

TANGLED UP

by Tia Louise

Genre/Tropes: Second-chance/ romantic suspense

Cover photo: Wander Aguiar Photography 

 Release Date: December 27th

 

Blurb:


I didn’t realize how far I’d slipped until she met me at the bottom. I’m the last man she should save, but that doesn’t stop me from reaching for her.

 

Guilt has been my unwelcome partner for seven years.

I’ve drowned myself in work, but every close call triggers memories of that day, of him…

Of what I did to her.

I have to face the past or this vicious cycle will kill my medical career.

 

Going home, I don’t expect to find her there, still so beautiful with long, dark hair, bright amber eyes, luscious curves.

She still dominates my heart, my mind, my bed.

Only she’s different now—stronger, bolder, unafraid.

 

I clearly have work to do.

We’re a mess, tangled up in a web I created.

But I’m determined to treat these wounds, to heal this break.

One thing is certain, I won’t say goodbye to her again.

 

(A STAND-ALONE “Bayside Heroes” romance. Small-town, second-chance doctor romance with a touch of suspense. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)

 

Add to Goodreads: 

bit.ly/3lsgWjw

 

Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.