Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Deviant Hearts PR Presents: Taunt Her by Caitlyn Dare; #SaleBlitz, #NowAvailable, #TBR, #Live, #Free, #LimitedTime


TAUNT HER IS FREE!!




#darkromance #highschoolbully #bullyromance #acejagger #freebie #readnow #mustread #caitlyndarebooks


Have you started the Rebels at Sterling Prep series by Caitlyn Dare? If you haven't, now is the best time! Start the series for FREE with Taunt Her now!


He hates to want her. She wants to hate him.


Remi Tanner wasn’t part of the plan. But when I see my uncle doting on her, I know she’s going to help me destroy him.


I’ll taunt her.

Test her.

In the end, I’ll break her.


Ace Jagger wasn’t a good guy. But he swept into my life like a storm, and I’m caught up in the aftermath.


He’s cruel.

Calculating.

In the end, I never stood a chance.


She might be a Sterling Prep princess, and I might be the guy from the wrong side of the tracks, but one thing's for sure... I won’t stop until I get what I want.


Revenge.


Taunt her is a dark high school bully romance. If possessive, tattooed, motorcycle-riding alphaholes aren't your thing, you probably won't like this book!


Get your copy here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.