Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: I Like You, I Hate Her by J.R. Rogue; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Release Date: January 27
#bookpassion #readmoreromance 
#readyourheartout #needtoreaditnow 
#booknerdigan #bookoholic 
#wildfiremarketingsolutions

Jo


I’m not bad; they just write me that way.

That’s what I tell myself—the lie I peddle in interviews.

If they want a bad girl, I can be their bad girl.

Their villain.


“Everyone loves a scandal. And you’re the queen of scandals..”


Years ago, I broke the heart of the biggest pop star in the world.

And then I became the Sexiest Man Alive’s biggest regret.

I am not that venomous girl anymore.

But I know a life-changing role when I see one.


“At his name, my heart stills. The man I hate and want.

The bane of my existence…”


Being Tristan Kane’s on-screen love interest will be good for my career.

And bad for my heart.

For him? I aim to devastate both.


Tristan


The world thinks it’s easy being the son of Hollywood royalty.

But they don’t know the burdens I wear.

Or the regrets in my chest—that all say her name.


“We will be nothing more than co-stars. Not friends. Not anything more...”


Loving Josephine Ouellette goes against my late father’s wishes.

Fits into my meddling manager’s plans.

And pisses my sister off.


“...forget the world, they can’t have this moment.

This is our story, and no one gets a say in it.”


But I’m tired of living in his shadow.

Living for their games.

I fell in love with a villain.

And no one loves harder than the scorned.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!



Meet J.R. Rogue:

J.R. Rogue first put pen to paper at the age of fifteen after developing an unrequited high school crush & has never stopped writing about heartache. She has published multiple volumes of poetry and novels.

Three of her poetry collections, La Douleur Exquise, Exits, Desires, & Slow Fires, & I’m Not Your Paper Princess have been Goodreads Choice Awards Nominees.

To keep up with everything she is working on join her facebook group, Rogue’s Rebels.

Connect with J.R. Rogue Here!

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.