Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

IndieSage PR Presents: The Healing by Summer Storm; #CoverReveal, #PreOrder, #99Pennies

TheHealing_Reveal

The Healing
by Summer Storm
The Enigmas #1
Publication Date: September 5, 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Paranormal, Romance


HealingCahanFinal-FJM_iBooks_1600x2400
Cahan Whalen is the drummer for the hard rock band, The Enigmas. He also happened to be a century old Lycan. Living with a curse that was set upon him in his youth, he waited for the day when fate would bring him the woman that would choose him and break the curse. Freeing him to kill the one man he had waited his whole life to kill, his half-brother Niall.

Tempest Dempsey is the senior vice president for Whitehall Media’s record label. Her life outside of work is pretty quiet and she likes it that way. On the night she meets Cahan, the sexy drummer’s touch sparks a connection that will change her quiet life forever.

When the president of the record label steps down, Tempest is curious about who his replacement is going to be. In walks Niall Fannin, an extremely sexy and intelligent man who will challenge and excite her.

As Tempest is torn between these two fearsomely handsome men, fate will have both of them fighting to win her heart.

Preorder:


About Summer Storm:

I am what I am, a tell it like it is, no holds barred female. No apologizes out of me. So don’t ask a question you don’t want a real answer too. I don’t kiss ass and tell people what they want to hear I tell them what they need to hear. So no holds barred here either.

This is my first attempt at writing, with no formal writing experience, so I have been learning as I go so please forgive all the…well mistakes. Editing is not my strong suit. And being an Indie writer you can’t afford all the editing, proofreading and all that other stuff. The story is what has been churning in my brain and thanks to my wonderful daughter, I dumped it down on paper.

I have the wonderful support and expertise of a group of indie writers, yea girls you know who you are, that have nurtured and encouraged my path. As one of them told me when I kept going back and editing the same pages and not moving forward, “You can’t edit a blank page. Just put your story down and go back and edit it later.” Just the kick in the ass I needed.

I have always been into fantasy stories. I started down that path way back when with writers like Terry Brooks, Robert Jordan, Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis. At some point life got in the way and I stopped reading for years. Then my daughter hooked me into wonderful authors like JR Ward, Larissa Ione, Kendall Grey and SL Jennings, just to mention a few. If you want to be seduced, I highly recommend reading their books.

My hope is that you, as readers, will fall in love with my band and follow their struggles, heartache and passion.


Giveaway:


Hosted By:


IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.