Nona Moss grew up in Cheyenne Wyoming. She writes young adult fiction, and has published a book of poetry. She currently lives in St Joseph Missouri with her teenage son Zayne and the love of her life and best friend Travis.
I have been unfaithful to you, Dear Journal, because I could not bear to think. And I knew if I opened you, it would be to spill the rest of my broken heart.
It was so awful. I will never forget it as long as I live. It is fresh in my mind every waking hour. The memories invade my dreams whenever I close my eyes.
10 things I love...
1. I love to read anything I can get my hands on.
2. I carry paper everywhere I go incase I have time to write.
3. I love to listen to music, it inspires me to write.
4. I love to be outdoors, especially when I am writing.
5. I love spending time with my grandkids.
6. I love reading Dr Seuss out loud to kids.
7 I love spending time with my puppy.
8 I love telling people I am a writer (they always suggest I write their story)!
9. I love driving with the windows down singing as loud as I can! (I can't sing)
10. I love to make people laugh.