Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2018

Saints & Sinners Presents: Mayhem by Erin Trejo; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #Live



IT'S LIVE!





Mayhem. 

I bring it. 
I own that shit.
Then I walk away and leave you to clean up the mess. That’s the way I’ve always lived. For me, there is no other way. This is who I am. With all of this world comes death. I’ve experienced it first hand and it ruined me. The Taylor was thrust into my world. She was everything I should have stayed away from. Too bad I don’t follow directions. 

Taylor: Rich snob. That’s what everyone thought I was. They didn’t know me. Not the real me. My dad may have thrown me away but I still held onto the idea of family. I wanted to prove myself but when my dad’s threats are directed at me, I’m tossed into the arms of a long dirty blond-haired rebel. I wasn’t supposed to fall for someone like him. So, I fought my attraction. Let’s see how well I do at that.
















I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life. 

I also have books that are not so in your face. There are several that are good love stories that are fraught with issues that the characters have to deal with.

Contact Erin:






 





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.