Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Give Me Books Presents: The Man In Black by Soraya Naomi; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR



Title: The Man in Black
A Chicago Syndicate Standalone Novel
Author: Soraya Naomi
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: August 9, 2018


Blurb:


Brielle

He consumed my mind. I never even crossed his.

From the moment I met Michael, mysteriously brooding and dressed like a dark angel, there was something electric between us. Or so I thought.

What I believed was a seductive and undeniably raw attraction has ended up being something else entirely, something I never foresaw.

Because he’s a skilled liar and a master manipulator, and I downright misread his intentions.

And now I’m afraid that falling for the man in black might become my biggest regret.

Michael

An overwhelming remorse haunts me after losing my fiancĂ©e, but I’m not a man who can afford to lower my guard.

I’m a ruthless criminal, one of the top members of the merciless mafia, the Chicago Syndicate, and I moved back home to keep to myself and do a job.

But when a curvaceous pastry chef with a beautiful smile and a possible link to my former life catches me in a reckless moment, I’m forced to watch her and strategize a plan.

Because I’m not sure if she’s out to get me or if she’s just an innocent civilian who doesn’t know that the restaurant she works at is actually a front to launder Syndicate money.

And I intend to find out if she’s playing me while I’m playing her. But then the demons that haunt me force me to make a huge mistake…

Deceit has a price—I just have to make sure I don’t pay with her life.

A #standalone novel from the Chicago Syndicate world.








Also Available:


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio:


Soraya Naomi's writes love stories with a sinfully seductive
blend of lust, deceit, lies & men who love hard and at all costs. 

Her #1 Organized Crime debut series Chicago Syndicate was released in 2014.  She's honored that For Fallon won "Best Breakout Novel 2014" in the Novel Grounds Semi Annual Literary Awards.


Author Links:




Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.