Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2018

InkSlinger PR Presents: It's Not Over by Grahame Claire; #ExcerptReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Today we have an excerpt reveal for Grahame Claire’s It’s Not Over! We are so excited about this fantastic release—be sure to pre-order today!


Title: IT’S NOT OVER
Author: Grahame Claire
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Day: August 3th

About It’s Not Over:


Daniel

I have two lives.

One with the woman who owns me. The other tied to a past I can’t escape.

For eight years, I kept them separate, knowing one day their collision was inevitable.

That day has come.

She’ll have to accept it.

It’s over.

Vivian

He has two lives.

A beautiful one with me. Another shrouded in ugly secrets.

It didn’t matter, until now.

I don’t know why he’s destroyed us,

But fighting for him will be the battle of my life.

It’s not over.


PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!


Amazon US | Amazon UK | iBooks | Nook | Kobo



Exclusive Excerpt:


“Three days is all you could wait to see me again?” I feigned confidence to hide my surprise at the sight of the angel warrior in the lobby of Hamerstein and Associates. What in the dickens is he doing here?

And why the hell did he look like he just walked off a runway? Hands shoved in his pockets. A suit that hung on his broad frame like it was made for him. Dark hair mussed by the wind.

But those eyes…shrewd, yet pleasure evident in them as I approached. My heart stuttered, but my strides were fluid instead of betraying the slight tremor in my legs.

“We weren’t properly introduced,” he said as he closed the distance between us.

“Ever consider there’s a reason for that?”

He grinned, and I looked down at my clothes to make sure they hadn’t evaporated on the spot. Lord knew I felt like ripping them off.

“You don’t strike me as a runner.”

What the hell? Maybe I didn’t work out religiously—okay, at all—but I was in damn good shape. I lifted my chin. “Well, you strike me as a stalker.”

His eyes danced, but his mouth quirked down as if the accusation was a foreign one and he didn’t quite know what to do with it.

“Would you believe I happened to be in the neighborhood? Wanted to hear that Southern drawl again?”

“Not a chance.” I lifted my chin, and his eyes raked down the column of my neck. I flexed my fingers so as not to touch the skin where his look had singed me. I couldn’t do this. Feel whatever this was. “You’ve said hello. Now, I have work to do.”

I spun, and he caught me by the elbow. His breath on my ear raised every hair on my body. “See. A runner.”

Was he insinuating I was a coward? I whirled back around to set him straight and immediately regretted it. His face was inches from mine. I held my breath to keep from burying my nose in his suit. No one should smell that good. Not without a warning.

“I hope this isn’t your usual approach with women.”

Fuck him and that gorgeous smile. It lit his whole face and made him even more impossibly handsome.

“They usually approach me.”

I rolled my lips together. “That explains a lot.”

“Don’t you want to know why I’m here?” His voice was so low that I leaned in closer to hear him. Another mistake. I was too close, all in his personal space.

“You want a proper introduction.” I thrust my hand out, creating some distance. “Vivian DeGraw. Though you already know that. Now goodbye.”

His fingers clasped my hand and squeezed. He didn’t shake, just held me in place. “Daniel Elliott. And this most definitely isn’t goodbye.”



Enter Grahame Claire’s Giveaway: 



About Grahame Claire:


A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire. Soulmates. Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldn’t leave us alone. Don’t worry. We’ll share. Pleased to meet you.

 Connect with Grahame Claire:


Hosted By:






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.