Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2018

Bare Naked Words Presents: Blade by Gemma Weir; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Book: Blade (Archer's Creek #3)
Author: Gemma Weir
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 21st September
#BLADECOVERREVEAL


Synopsis:

Nikki. 

The past is called the past for a reason. Two years, four months, and three days ago, I walked away from my life to save myself. I’ve moved on, but never forward. I don’t want to look back; all I want is my sister and to get the hell out of Archer’s Creek – but he won’t let me. Always there, he refuses to let my secrets stay hidden. He’s not my type: old, opinionated, and dangerous – I hate him. Except when he touches me; then I don’t hate him at all. 

Blade. 

The person you are is a product of the things you do. The last ten years I’ve found ways to deal with the shadows that haunt me. My life is good: ride-club-fuck repeat. I don’t want or need anything else. But now there’s her and I can’t stay away. She’s angry, lonely, and hiding a past that might be as dark as my own. She hates me, and I love it. 




Pre Order Blade Now:



Meet the Author:

Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of sexy sex.


Her social media links are:



Hosted By:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.