Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2018

InkSlinger PR Presents: When Light Leads To You by C.R. Ellis; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder


Today C.R. Ellis is here today to share her upcoming romance WHEN LIGHT LEADS TO YOU! Check it out and be sure to pre-order your copy today!


Title: WHEN LIGHT LEADS LEAD TO YOU 
Author: C.R. Ellis 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Day: August 1st

About WHEN LIGHTS LEADS TO YOU:


JASMINE

Once upon a time, there was a girl who had a crush on a boy. Eventually, they fell in love. They lived happily ever after.

Except they didn’t. Not even close.
I’m the girl, but that’s not my story.

Once upon a time, I fell for a boy, but we didn’t have a happily ever after. In fact, we crashed and burned. Which turned out to be for the best because it forced me to grow up and realize the only wedding bells in my future are the ones I orchestrate for clients.

For six years I’ve been perfectly content with meaningless, short-lived flings and running from anything that resembles a real relationship.

That boy?
He’s my best friend’s brother, and he’s no longer the boy I fell for—he’s a man I can’t stand.

Oh, and he’s also my new neighbor.


DEAN

Seemingly overnight, Jasmine Winters went from being my sister’s best friend to being the girl I couldn’t get enough of. But like most good things, it didn’t last.

Things fell apart so suddenly, I’m able to convince myself that summer never happened. At least, I was, until the only distance between us is a hallway instead of a time zone.

Six years ago, I let Jasmine slip through my fingers without an explanation because I was convinced we’d be better off apart. But now that we’re neighbors, our unspoken vow of apathy has unwittingly been shattered. Our exchanges consist of trading insults and icy stare downs. But in-between, I catch glimpses of the way she used to look at me, glimpses of the girl I fell for years ago.

Things are different now, though. This time… I won’t let her walk away without giving me answers.


When Light Leads to You is the second full-length novel of the Forget Me Knot series, but can be read as a standalone. **Due to strong language and the sexy times between these two, this book is recommended to readers ages 18 and up.**


Pre-Order Your Copy!


Available:



Read WHY STARS CHASE THE SUN!



Exclusive Excerpt:


“Oh, no you don’t. I’m not letting you walk away this time, Goldie.”

“Don’t call me that. It’s like you nicknamed me after a retriever, and I hate it.” I tried to break free from his grip, to no avail. “Let me go, Dean.”

“No. This ends here and now, Jasmine.” He sighed and dropped my hand. “Fuck. I—Can we start over?”

The sincerity in his voice caught me off guard. It was an uncharacteristic moment of vulnerability, and it took me back to the days when we were close.

“Fine. You have five minutes.”

“Not here,” he said, shaking his head and grabbing my hand again. “Come with me.”

Against my better judgment, I didn’t rip free of his grip like every part of my brain begged me to do. He led me to a 4-wheeler and stopped, searching my face before hopping on and gesturing for me to climb on behind him.

I hesitated.

“Jas, quit looking at me like you think I’m trying to decide where the best spot would be to dump your lifeless body.”

I swallowed a laugh. “Are you?”

He shook his head as a smile stretched across his lips. “Tick tock, Jasmine. You only gave me five minutes. Come on.”

I bit my lip and actively tried not to think about the fact that riding behind him would mean touching his body. Maybe even holding on to those drool-worthy abs I’d almost convinced myself weren’t there.

Shit, I muttered under my breath before climbing onto the ATV. It’s a fucking 4-wheeler; it’s not like he’s asking you to straddle his naked body and ride him into the wee morning hours.

“Ready?” he asked, releasing the clutch.

“Yes,” I squeaked, fighting a wave of butterflies our proximity set loose in my chest cavity.

I had to hold in a moan when I got a whiff of his cologne, which somehow gave off the perfect balance of masculinity soaked in scents of sandalwood and citrus. Pretty sure someone figured out how to sell pure seduction in a bottle. Before I could stop it, my mind conjured up images of our bodies tangled together, where the speed at which we were shredding each other’s clothes would’ve qualified us for the Olympics of undressing.

Jesus, that escalated quickly.

I shifted uncomfortably, cursing this position for not allowing me to press my thighs together. For the duration of the ride, I willed my brain to think of unsexy topics like the best brand of laundry detergent and the best way to cook cauliflower. No matter where my mind drifted, though, I kept coming back to the notion that this conversation was probably going to shift the very foundation of what our tempestuous relationship was made of.

And I had no fucking clue how to feel about that.


About C.R. Ellis:


C.R. Ellis is a Texas native who writes contemporary romance novels with plenty of drama and humor, and just enough heat to ignite e-readers and paperbacks everywhere. She can almost always be found attached to her laptop with coffee nearby and her two trusty canine sidekicks by her side. When she’s not writing or plotting, she enjoys going to concerts with her sweet husband, dragging him along to see rom-coms at any theater that serves booze, checking off the next destination on her ever-growing travel bucket list, and trying new recipes.

Her passion for writing stems from her lifelong love of reading, and she often binge-reads entire books in a day. She’s an unapologetic book hoarder, and her paperback collection is rivaled only by her massive shoe collection.


Connect with C.R. Ellis:


Website | Facebook | Instagram


Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.