Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2018

Give Me Books Presents: Edge of Retribution by Jacob Chance; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon


Title: Edge of Retribution
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Design: Sybil Wilson, PopKitty Design
Release Date: May 10, 2018

Blurb:

Landing my dream job has me eagerly looking toward the future. But when I see Nash Garrison after six long years, my world is thrown completely off its axis. 

He was my only friend and confidant during the worst days of my life, and I fell hopelessly in love with him. No eighteen year old girl could resist his protective nature and charming grin. I was no exception.

Now, together, we’re about to bring down the man responsible for my parents’ deaths. Revenge has been the driving force fueling every decision I’ve ever made - except for Nash. 

What is it about him that sends the most rational parts of my brain into a tailspin? And how do I balance on the edge of retribution without tumbling into heartbreak once more?




Giveaway:


Author Bio:

Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, Jacob plans on providing you with many more stories.


Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.