Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2018

Social Butterfly PR Presents: Clean Slate by Piper Rayne; #SaleBlitz, #OnSale, #Free, #LimitedTime, #NowAvailable, #OutNow



✮ ✮ ✮ FREEBIE ALERT! ✮ ✮ ✮

Clean Slate by Piper Rayne is FREE!
 
Moving two thousand miles away wasn't my plan, but when family needs you, you come.

Before I can head back to my hometown of Chicago though, I have two men to say good-bye to in Los Angeles. Neither one of them will be happy to hear the news. One is losing his assistant and the other his seven-year-old daughter. Neither will be an easy sell on my part, but I have no choice, and I'm not exactly thrilled with starting over with a Clean Slate.

This is a PREQUEL to our Charity Case Series.

Grab your copy today!

Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/CleanSlatePR

Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.