Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2018

Social Butterfly PR Presents: Bloodlines by M.N. Forgy; #ComingSoon, #TBR



✮ ✮ ✮ Coming Soon! ✮ ✮ ✮


Bloodlines, an all new standalone MC Romance by Author M.N. Forgy 
is releasing April 18th!


Add it to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/BloodlinesMNForgy

I’m Mac, the Intel guy of the Sin City Outlaws motorcycle club. When it comes to technology, there’s no reading between the lines or emotions to decipher. I prefer two interactions with people. I either fuck them or kill them. There’s no confusion between a woman gasping when I thrust into her, or someone gasping for their last breath of air while I squeeze their neck.
Then Simone Ray walks into my life with sad brown eyes, beautiful lips, and pregnant with a child that could possibly share the same bloodline of a fallen brother's.
I'm the last person that should play daddy. I’m a biker and am no role model, but being with a woman who is anything but basic and far from a club chick, stirs a wind of chaos that I can't escape.
I was ordered to protect her...
Falling in love with a woman and a child that's not even mine was the last thing I saw happening.

While you wait, check out the rest of the Sin City Outlaws! 


Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.