Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 18, 2017

#WeekendSale: Masque Publishing Authors; #OnSale, #Free, #LimitedTime, #99Pennies

Weekend Sales! 

New from Ellie Danes & Lily Knight, Volume 2 of The Society
Something just isn’t right.
Tyler is everything I want but the last thing I was looking for. Smart. Strong. Sexy and covered in tats, and a bad boy that can clean up nicely. 
…but now I’m starting to believe that there is no removing the bad boy from Tyler. 
He’s sneaking around, lying. 
I should run, but I’m drawn to him, even though I know this bad boy is bound to get me into trouble.
Available on #KindleUnlimited → http://amzn.to/2nwSYam

He's in London... She's in L.A. So how do you hold on to love when you're 5,000 miles apart? A British billionaire with an accent to die for, oh my! <3
#FREE until midnight Sunday (PST)!!
#KINDLECOUNTDOWN!! 
Get the complete Oceans Apart Box Set for a limited time at only #99cents!

Hosted By:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.