Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#CoverReveal: Starstruck by Kalli Lanford; #ComingSoon

I am so excited to help reveal the cover of an upcoming sci-fi romance title from Entangled Publishing, Starstruck by Kalli Lanford!


Starstruck_500

Releasing 4/24/17

About Starstruck:

My father, the king, has condemned my friend Lestra to death for treason, and I’ve joined with her brother Slaine, the most beautiful male Enestian I’ve ever seen, to save her. Although even being seen with him is forbidden, for Lestra and the promise I made to my brother, I’m willing to take the risk. But time is short, and if we’re caught, we’ll be labeled traitors and executed.

To enlist help for our daring rescue, Slaine leads me into a dark, dangerous underworld where an uprising against the crown is brewing. And if the rebels discover I’m Princess Murelle, even Slaine’s status as a commander and vow to protect me with his life might not save me.


Add it on Goodreads


ICYMI, Gamma Rift (The Trans-Galactic Insurrection #1), has a new cover, too!

GammaRift500

Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads | Entangled


About Kalli Lanford:

A native of San Diego, California, I grew up hanging out at the beach, playing sports, and eventually attending San Diego State University where I earned my bachelor’s degree in English and master’s degree in education. When I'm not nerding out at San Diego Comic-Con or watching Star Wars and The Lord of the Ring’s movies for the umpteenth time, I can be seen doing normal people stuff like cooking delicious meals for my family (I attribute all of my culinary skills to the Food Network) and attending my son’s football games. In my spare time, I write new adult fiction, my biggest passion, and love listening to hard rock music and going to concerts. I hope to live long and prosper, and that you will, too.

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Newsletter | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.