Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Saints & Sinners Books Presents: Melody of Us by A.L. Wood; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #Live, #99Pennies



IT'S LIVE!




To Whom It May Concern,

This book was written for you. 

It’s our story. Anson’s and mine. 

You see, we met when we were five. 

I moved in next door. He wrote me a letter…

Asking me to leave. 

I couldn’t.

Through notes on a page, Anson became my best friend. 

We’ve spent almost our entire lives loving each other.

We never said the words.

But now… Now he’s said it. 

No more secrets.

No more lies.

Can forgiveness be given?

I need your help, I need your advice. 

Read our story.

Love,
Lyrik Everly























A.L. Wood the "Accidental Serial Writer," resides in Queensbury, NY with her wonderfully supportive husband and just as creative daughter. If you can't find her writing, reading, listening to music you can find her traveling the world with her family. A.L. Wood is always working on the next book and loves connecting with her readers. Be sure to read her twisty rollercoaster ride of emotionally charged books.

You can follow A.L. Wood on:



Find out about New Releases and Author Events at https://www.alwoodauthor.com




HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.