To prove she’s not afraid of where she lives, Piper opens a forbidden door and soon after begins to witness a string of flashbacks—including a love affair between two young servants. Not only did these servants used to live in a set of rooms just down the hall from her bedroom, but they happen to be hiding a deadly secret.
This secret is pulling Piper deeper into not only their story, but also her house. To sever her link to it, she must unravel the clues in the flashbacks and uncover the truth about her mother’s crime before becoming a part of her house for good.
Open the door to this striking, unstoppable mystery, but remember: sometimes a house…isn’t just a house.
Purchase your copy here:
Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Phobic-Forbidden-Doors-Cortney-Pearson/dp/1500497193/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442412971&sr=8-1&keywords=Phobic ($2.99 or Free on Kindle Unlimited!)
Connect with the Author:
Newsletter (Sign Up and Get a FREE Copy of My YA Romance, HER MOON, a Retelling of Shakespeare's "The Winter's Tale": http://eepurl.com/W4pxj
Top Ten Places I'd Love to Travel To
1. Mount Rushmore
2. Disney World (and Harry Potter World, both in Florida)
3. New Orleans (I've never been to the southern US!)
5. Giza, to see the Great Pyramids
6. Venice, Italy
7. Stratford-upon-Avon, England, Shakespeare's birthplace
8. London, England
9. Haworth, England -- more specifically, the Bronte Parsonage to see the museum there
10. Paris, France!!! Ultimate destination!
Find the Blog Schedule and follow the tour on our
Official Event Page: