Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2019

Masque of the Red Pen Presents: Dark Desire by Summer Cooper; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #Live


Tall, dark and dangerous…
That’s what I want for my birthday this year!
None of my family seems to remember my special day.
Not that I care about gifts or parties.
But a simple “happy birthday” would have been nice!
I’m not usually one to complain, I swear.
Taking it on the chin and burying it deep down is much more my style.
But this year, I want a little more.
I want to lose my virginity!
I want to live out my deepest, darkest desires.
Now I just need the perfect man who knows how to please me…


Available for Preorder:

Dark Rules 





Discover the wild girl in you.
Besides her love of chocolate, dogs and music... reading and writing is Summer's number one route to escape from crazy friends, family and the in-laws!
She found her own happily ever after with a martial arts fighter who also happens to be an adorable IT geek! Now, she loves to write about hot alpha males that come with a pretty face and covered in tough-as-nails muscle... who are secretly looking for their true soul mate (shhh...)!










hosted by:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.