Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Bare Naked Words Presents: The Santiago Trilogy by Catherine Wiltcher; #CharityEvent, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #ComingSoon


Author Catherine Wiltcher will be donating 50% of any profits made from two books in her Santiago Trilogy to Bowel Cancer UK


In a bid to raise as much money as possible for Bowel Cancer UK, erotic romance author Catherine Wiltcher will be donating 50% of all sales of her first two books in the Santiago Trilogy over the coming week.
Catherine is a UK based romance author who has been battling with bowel cancer since 2016. Hearts of Darkness and Hearts Divine were written during her chemo treatment, both of which topped the Amazon kindle charts in the Erotic Romance category.
This charity is, understandably, incredibly close to Catherine’s heart, and we would so appreciate any support you can give by downloading the books and/or sharing the post around. Alternatively, you can donate to Bowel Cancer UK direct via the link provided below. Together, we can help make a difference, no matter how big or small. 


Blurb: 

Hearts of Darkness #1:

He’s a criminal with no conscience. The whisper of a name, a faceless stranger… A man content to dwell in the shadows of his underworld. 
I’m the light to his dark, an investigative reporter intent on exposing dangerous men like him. We were worlds apart until I caught his attention. Now I’m his captive, kept at the whim of a devil with no kindness or morality.
I may be an innocent but I have secrets too. For years I’ve been fighting a private war with the illegal drugs trade, with the cartel responsible for murdering my brother. I’m closer to revenge than I’ve ever been until his duplicity tears my life apart. 
Ours is a relationship borne of hate, but we can't deny the fire that rages between us. 
Now I have two choices. Save his soul or lose myself to his darkness forever.

Hearts Divine #2:

Eve

The FBI is forcing me apart from the man who haunts my dreams.
The man who stole me, broke me and made me his forever.
Dante Santiago.
My deepest, darkest secret.
I may be ignorant to the worst of his savagery, to the tortured history that has driven the heartless criminal to such extremes, but I know exactly how his body feels as it sinks slowly into mine – stretching, conquering, completing. I know every hard angle, every dark trail of hair; every smooth, olive-hued plane as he molds himself to me like second skin.
The man I will never ever betray. 
Dante

Six months apart.
An eternity.
I swore an oath to stay away and keep her safe.
Together we wiped my past from the face of this earth but another rose up in his place. An enemy more deadly, more determined. One who will stop at nothing to destroy me.
Damn this half-life that I’m forced to endure without her.
I run the risk of exposing her if I return.
I will lose myself to this darkness if I refuse.

Hearts on Fire #3 – Coming June!

Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43984101-hearts-on-fire…

Bowel Cancer UK:

https://www.bowelcanceruk.org.uk/

Hosted By:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.