Julieanne Lynch is an author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Julieanne lives in Northern Ireland, with her husband and five children, where she works on novels full-time. Before becoming a writer, she considered a few different career paths, a rock star being one of them. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at The Open University, and considered journalism as a career path. However, she decided writing was
the way for her and is thankful for each day she lives her dream.
Everyone is entitled to making their own choices in life, but a decision can make or break you. For Jacinta Kelly, hers came in the form of running away from everything that reminded her of her roots. Living in rural Ireland was hard enough, but living with her mother’s mental
illness and her obsession with her garden took its toll. One winter, the world as she knows it changes. Jacinta becomes aware of her own mortality, and how fragile her existence truly is.
Alone and frightened; to live or die, the choice is hers.
The book deals with depression, grief and self-harm.
Silently-Still-Julieanne- Lynch-ebook/dp/B00STY3NQ2/ref= la_B00IVJJIJQ_1_3?s=books&ie= UTF8&qid=1432144238&sr=1-3
Author Top 10:
1. I can sand board. I had my first experience when I was out in Dubai in 2004 and I sand boarded down sand dunes in the desert, beating some of the younger partygoers.
2. I am afraid of camels. They are scary and I will never sit on one again.
3. I hate mirrors. I have to cover the mirror in my bedroom at night. I just get spooked.
4. I am a mother of five. My eldest is 18, and my youngest is 3 - lol, I've been busy.
5. I married my best friends big brother, who also happened to be my next door neighbour. I was the girl next door.
6. I would happily fly around the world every week, but I hate public transport. Go figure.
7. I was the lead singer in a rock band back in 2003
8. I can't dance, but put on a good tune and I'm first on the dance floor.
9. I taught myself to play guitar.
10. I have the oddest accent: a mixture of London, UK and Northern Irish (Norn Iron)