Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Wildfire Marketing Solutions Presents: Boomer by Marie James; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live


Release Date: March 2
#newbookalert #mcromance #mmromance 
#lovereading #bookcommunity #reading 
#bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove 
#mustread #ebook #wildfiremarketingsolutions


Secrets are poison.
They eat away at you from the inside.
I doubt there’s a single person in the club that would have a problem with who I am.
Keeping my mouth shut is all about my own shame.
Who I am isn’t acceptable.
That’s what my Fundamentalist family raised me to believe, but even after leaving home, I couldn’t be myself.
Fighting against it never really became a struggle until the flirty bartender set his eyes on me.
He made me wish for things I couldn’t have.
Resisting him was easy until that first kiss.
Now there’s a very real chance my shame will ruin us both.

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon  
Free in KU

Grab in Audio!

Audio Narrated by Aaron Shedlock & Alexander Cendese




Meet Marie James:

Let's see...where to begin...

I'm inching up on the BIG 4-0. The gray hairs are doubling what seems like daily, and the wrinkles and laugh lines are more pronounced than ever.

I have an amazing husband (Married just over 15 years.)

We have two boys we're doing our best to raise as respectful gentleman.

I have a master's degree in criminal justice which I used to work as a juvenile probation office until deciding to write full-time in June of 2019. So that means there's usually always some criminal/law element to my novels.

If I'm not writing; I'm reading.

My favorite genres recently are bully/reverse harem and enemies to lovers. Maybe I'm reliving my traumatic teen years through the girls who actually end up with the boys. (Not that I would change my history since it's gotten me exactly where I need to be!)

I love coffee. I miss carbs. Music is LIFE. I try not to be too serious.

Connect with Marie James:



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.