Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2019

#Promo: Triton by Erin Trejo; #ComingSoon, #Teaser, #PreOrder, #TBR



BLURB: 

Triton: I took care of my sister the best I could after our parents died. I wasn’t the best big brother. I had my club to think about and dealing with a teenager wasn’t high on my list of things to do. Neither was that little surfer girl. She was mouthy and full of passion, something I wanted. But with all good things, it had to come to an end. She had bigger plans for her life and I wasn’t one to keep her tied down. Or was I?

Saylor:  I had a plan for my life. I wanted to surf. I was good at it. Life had other plans for me though. Plans I wasn’t sure I wanted. Triton came into my world and ripped apart like a hurricane but he was always there for me. Now that I have the chance to further my career, I have to decide if I want to take it and leave him behind. Or do I stay with the one that cares about me?


AMAZON Pre-Order LINK:


ALL OTHER PLATFORMS: 



Excerpt: 

“Hey, who is this?” 
Why the hell does her voice sound so scratchy? Is she crying?
“It’s Triton. I got your number from Trin. Are you okay?” I can hear her clear her throat as if that might help.
“Hey, yeah, I’m good. What’s up? Trin okay?”
“She’s fine. I wanted to see you.” I did want to see her, didn’t I? I want to fuck her, that much I know, but I miss that fiery attitude of hers.
“Oh, I’m busy. Sorry, Triton.”
“Don’t lie to me. You got another man?” I snap into the line.
“Another? I didn’t realize I had one!” she snaps back. I can hear the other guy talking to her, telling her that she needs to calm down because her throat hasn’t healed completely.
“What the fuck is wrong with your throat?” I grunt into the phone.
“Nothing. I have to go,” she says softly but I stop her. 
“I’m comin’ to see you.” Before she has the chance to say no, I grab the laptop and start tracing her number. That’s one of the beauties of being the fucking Soulless Bastards MC.
“Yeah? Good luck finding me.” The line goes dead just as I smirk.
“Oh, I found you, Say.” Typing the address into my phone, I head out the back door and hop onto my bike.


Need to caught up on the series before Triton? 

Check out Blade here: 

ALL OTHER PLATFORMS: https://books2read.com/u/b57Ldp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.