Total Pageviews

Friday, August 9, 2019

Paging Through The Days Presents: Wrecked By Her by Kristie Leigh; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #99Pennies


Wrecked by Her
Like A Hurricane Duet, Book 1




Loving Jules in high school was easy—gentle and natural. But that was eight years ago, before she left town. Before she took off and left my heart shattered.

Now she’s back…with a kid I’ve never met.

A hurricane, that’s what she is—powerful and potentially destructive, yet so thrilling and intense.

If she leaves me wrecked again…I won’t survive.




It’s LIVE!

mybook.to/HurricaneDuet1



Excerpt:


“Great actually. I’m not usually a morning person, but this morning has been great. I even got flowers.” I blushed a little.
“Oh? Does someone have a secret admirer?”
I shook my head still smiling, but before I could speak, I was cut off.
“It’s never been a secret how I feel about Jules.” Just the sound of his voice had my stomach doing somersaults.
I closed my eyes. I couldn’t help it. I was not ready to see him, but I was excited all the same. Wait, did he just say how he feels? As in present tense?
He touched the small of my back ever so slightly igniting my whole body. Leaning in, he brushed his lips against my cheek, and my eyes snapped open. Is that a beard? I turned to see for myself, and he was right there. His lips were a mere inch from mine.
“Hi, Jules.” He was smirking at me, was he always this sexy?
Say something, move your mouth. “Uh, um, hey, Hunter.” Smooth, stutter much?
I looked away for a second, but my body betrayed me by turning back to take him in again. He was still smirking at me like he could read my mind.
“I’m sorry. I’m just in shock. How are you?” I gave him a hug, that was a normal thing to do right now, I believed.
Hunter wrapped his arms around me tightly. I didn’t want him to let go; it felt so good to be in his arms. When I finally pulled back, he kept his hand on my waist.


PreOrder your copy of Saved By Him today!

US : UK : CA : AU

Don’t forget book 1, Wrecked By Him



I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle and it hasn't left my side since.

My fave books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted, I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark but I would love to give it a shot one day.

I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and 3 kids.

I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.

I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way I know it will be a fun new adventure and I'm super excited about it.


Connect with Kristie:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.