Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Kiki Reader Presents: Chaos Kings MC by Linny Lawless;#Relaunch, #BlogTour, #NowAvailable, #OutNow


🔥CHAOS KINGS MC RELAUNCH!🔥


Deep in CHAOS (CKMC Book 2)

&

☠Coveted by CHAOS (CKMC Book 3)

By Linny Lawless

NEWLY DESIGNED COVERS AND FRESH NEW EDITS!


☠Deep in CHAOS * CHAOS Kings MC #2

SKULLY

I turned on my brothers, my club – the Hell Hounds MC. Why? It’s simple. I was done and wanted out. There was no reason for me to stay in this town, but I had to make it right with the Chaos Kings MC. The only reason I did was because of her – Tanya. I just had to taste her, even if it was just once. She brings out a different man inside me, making me want that legit life. And once I taste her, I won’t ever want to let her go.

TANYA

My stomach flipped the second I saw Skully for the first time. But he was off limits. There was no way I could ever be with him. He was a Hell Hound and could never be trusted. The man pushed all of my buttons. But I craved his touch, even though I knew that I shouldn’t. Part outlaw, part hero – the most confusing man on the planet. I’d just started to get over the most painful breakup of my life. I didn’t want lust, or love. I wanted nothing to do with any man. But…when it came to Skully, he was my weakness. Why should I deny myself? I wanted him, and I will have him.



Teasers:






☠Coveted by CHAOS * CHAOS Kings MC #3




Gunner

The only family I have are my brothers. The ones I fought with in the war and the ones I ride beside in my club, the Chaos Kings MC. I keep everyone else in this fucked up world at a distance. It’s better that way, isn’t it? One night I stumble upon the most beautiful red-haired vixen to ever walk this earth. Never did I think that the Cheetah Club would have the cat just for me. She’s enticing, captivating, and decadently delicious. The sultry movement of her body calms the ever-growing darkness and pain that surrounds me. I want to touch her, to breathe her in. But can I do that without letting her see the monster that I am?

Fiona

The King comes in to watch me dance at Cheetah. He’s unapproachable, unreadable but still I sense his primal sexual energy. Almost as if he’s a panther on the prowl. He matches this cat well, if you ask me. He isn’t like the others. He sees what others don’t. To him I’m not wicked or repulsive. I see him as well. I see the way he carries pain and darkness like an albatross around his neck. This Chaos King may want me to be afraid of him, but no one frightens me though, because I am as cursed as they come. And the only thing he does is draw me closer. All I want to do is know his name and know how sinful his lips feel against mine.


Teasers:








Author Links:



Hosted By: 


#kikireaderpaservices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.