Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

TRSOR Presents: Hustle by Teagan Kade; #ReleaseBlitz, #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #Live, #99Pennies

hustle blitz.jpg


My fiancé’s fake, but my 10-inch weapon’s the real deal.


Hustle.jpg
Full Blurb:

My fiancé’s fake, but my 10-inch weapon’s the real deal.

I’m a Navy SEAL, the elite—best of the best.
I never back away from a firefight.
But the moment I meet Shannon ‘Never Been Bedded’ Bailey, all my training goes out the window.
Smart, gorgeous and oddball to boot, the moment I dream about tasting those cherry lips I know I’m FUBAR.
Operation Enduring Hard-On in my pants isn’t helping, or the fact I’ve roped her into fulfilling my sick mother’s dying wish.
She has no idea what she’s getting into, or how good I am at the hustle.
Ring or no ring, I’m going to storm those sweet, clueless curves until she’s begging for more, her lips burning with my name.
Her heart’s too big for a brute like me to break, but when it comes to her body, I’m all in, clear to engage.
Question is, how deep do I go?

Hustle is a full-length bad boy romance with a happily ever afterand no cheating. Includes bonus books and exclusive content for a limited time.

hutle live.jpg

Hustle is NOW LIVE!

ONLY $0.99 & FREE on Kindle Unlimited.



Hustle-Teaser-1.jpg

Meet the Author:

TEAGAN KADE BIO.jpgFREE BAD BOY EBOOK! Signup to the newsletter for the latest news, freebies and date releases: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/VnJQ0

Teagan Kade thinks talking about yourself in the third person is silly, just like her collection of snow globes and rare manga. When she's not being silly, she's hanging out with her own Storm and two children in the south of Australia, dreaming of new characters and torturous ways they can get themselves into trouble. Teagan loves hearing from her readers, all of whom are as dear to her heart as salted caramel cookies. Shoot her an email at: teagan@teagankade.com. She doesn't bite.



THANK YOU!


TRSOR_PROMOTIONS.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.