Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Paging Through The Days Presents: My Own Nightmare by Barb Shuler; #ReleaseBoost, #NowAvailable



My Own Nightmare
Shattered Lives Series Book 1
Published: Nov. 26, 2016 
Published by: Barb Shuler
Genre: Suspense/Thriller
Cover Designed by:  MadHat Books


MyOwnNightmareeBook.jpg~ Blurb ~

One night a life changed. My life.

I used to write about chaos – about lives turning on a dime. Never once did I think it would ever happen to me. I went from a blossoming career to a prisoner in the span of a single evening. A living nightmare I was determined to escape.

The price of evil was high, but I wasn’t backing down. I knew in my heart the men in my life would be looking. I just had to survive. One day at a time. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned into days. Then, it was time to make a choice.
Live or Die?
I chose to live.

Hell hath no fury and I had no more time...


MON - Available Now.jpg

~ Purchase Links ~

Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
**On Kindle Unlimited





~ Meet Barb Shuler ~

I’m a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. Best of both worlds. I have the brass sass to keep up with my Texas sized temper. Living and working in both states I’ve learned a lot about hard work, adapting to your surroundings and making the best of the path that you have been led down. My grandma Dollie once told me I would know what I was meant to do when it happened. She was right, as always.

As with most book lovers, I am an avid reader. Reading has always been a hobby - a passion, really and a way to get lost in other people’s lives, their drama and other worlds. It’s a private movie in your imagination that you get to cast and navigate through, at your own pace. Reading helps to expand the perimeters of one's mind. That is what got me into writing. Writing has been something that I have done since I was a kid. If I had paper, I was writing. Nine out of ten times it made no sense but what are words if they are not to be used to your advantage? Words are a part of us all. Why not use them, right?

During the day I work as a ‘desk jockey’ and help the residents of my county navigate themselves around our little, but not too little country town. By night I am either blogging, doing PA work for some of my favorite authors or fighting with the voices in my head. They can be stubborn at times. It’s a blessing and I am cherishing every moment. Tomorrow is never guaranteed so I want to make sure I live the day as fully as possible. For what is my creation, can become someone else's treasure.


~ Connect with Barb ~



Misfit's Group Banner.jpg

Want to be a Misfit? Oh yes, you do!
My group will get teasers, excerpts and all the behind the scenes things of my writings before anyone else gets them.


Hosted By:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.