Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2016

InkSlinger PR Presents: Beneath These Shadows by Meghan March; #TeaserBlast, #PreOrder, #ComingSoon



Coming October 25!

She’s everything I’m not.
Full of fire and life. An innocent where I’m a sinner. 
I want to consume her. Protect her. Keep her. 
But first, I have to escape from beneath these shadows.

Beneath These Shadows by Meghan March is a STANDALONE romance set in the world of the Beneath series. You DO NOT have to read any other books in the series to enjoy it.

The only permanent thing in my life is the ink I put on my clients. 
I drift from city to city, in and out of beds, from one tattoo shop to the next. 
Every time I start to put down roots, I rip them up. 
Until New Orleans. 
Until her. 
She’s everything I’m not.
Full of fire and life. An innocent where I’m a sinner. 
I want to consume her. Protect her. Keep her. 
But first, I have to escape from beneath these shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.