Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2016

Give Me Books Presents: Razing Grace by Amo Jones; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon




Title: Razing Grace
Series: The Devil’s Own #3
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Romance
Cover Design: Kari Ayasha, Cover to Cover Designs
Release Date: October 15, 2016

Blurb:



I was light, and I was pure. Until I wasn’t. 



Millie

I’m Millie Hart, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve dedicated my life to my Catholic faith. It was a part of me every step of the way. So when I decided to join a nunnery, no one in my family was surprised. I’m not sure at what point my life changed or where it went extremely wrong. My nightmares are becoming realities as my world starts to slowly tremble under the ground I’m presently shackled to. I was taken. Everything I thought I knew was about to rain down on me in drops of lies, deceit, and undiluted evil.



Tripp/Raze

I’m more machine than man. I’m the alpha and the omega of The Army, and the leader of The Sinister Six Masked Huntsmen. I live and bleed this life. The arms that raised me weren’t carrying love— they were carrying knives and AKAs. I’m agent 000, the executioner, and the damn devil who walks in the flesh. No one can break through my hard shell— not even her.


*This is book Three in The Devil’s Own series but can be read as a standalone.





Also Available:



AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU




Author Bio:


Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar.

When she's not creating magic, you can usually find her relaxing in front of the television watching the latest episode of Supernatural or Vikings. (This will be updated as she finds new television shows with hot actors.)

She's the proud mother of four little critters who are the reason she breathes, but also the reason she drinks.

She's the wife-to-be to the love of her life. She says wife-to-be because she scares him a little, and he still hasn't decided whether he wants to wed her or not. Such an exciting relationship.

She loves meeting new people and believes the world needs more kindness.


Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.