Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Deviant Hearts PR Presents: Brutal Callous Heir, Part II by Caitlyn Dare; #ExcerptReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder

Only one week to go! Brutal Callous Heir: Part Two by Caitlyn Dare releases in August 17, and I have another excerpt treat for you all! 

❤️🔥 EXCERPT REVEAL ❤️🔥



Influencer Sign up - https://forms.gle/HeHoLzygUX9hDgYz7



#preordernow #readtoday #momswhoread #darkromance #bullyromance #caitlyndarebooks 

#highschoolbully #darkhighschool #darkbully 

#kindleunlimited #devintheartsink #mustread 

 #deviantheartsPR


❤️🔥  EXCERPT ❤️🔥


No one else visits, not that I expect them to. 


By now, my name is probably mud among the Heirs and their inner circle. 


I broke Theo. 


I broke his heart and, in the process, I shattered my own.  


But maybe its better this way. 


Better that he hates me than spends his days wondering why I left. 


Why I ran. 


I finish writing the note to Millie and tuck it into the envelope. Its too risky to go and see her, to say all the things I want to say.  


But I cant leave without saying something


Grabbing my bag, I throw it over my shoulder and glance around the room one last time.  


When I first arrived at All Hallows, I thought it would become just another cage. But it wasnt that at all. Meeting Theo—meeting the girls and even the other Heirs—showed me that life can be better. It can be filled with fun and laughter … and love. 


My heart squeezes but I shut it down. 


I shut it all down, pushing my time here, my memories, into a little box and closing the lid. 


I cant be this girl anymore. 


Not for what Im about to do. 


But maybe, one day, I can find her again. 


Maybe when this is all over, I can let the memories out and remember the boy who taught me how to love without limits. 


Pre-Order your copy of Brutal Callous Heir: Part Two:

https://mybook.to/BrutalCallousHeir2



Download your copy of Part 1 now:

https://mybook.to/BrutalCallousHeir1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.