Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

#CoverReveal: Stuck With The Single Dad by Georgia Coffman; #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder



💜 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 💜


Vote for SWTSD on Most Anticipated Romances - https://geni.us/SWTSDonGR 



Cover design by Kari March


Stuck with the Single Dad releases September 6th, and here’s the fun new cover!


𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑠 & 𝑉𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑠


✔️ Scorching one-night stand

✔️ Hot tattooed single dad

✔️ Marriage of convenience / fake marriage

✔️ Forced proximity

✔️ Explosive chemistry

✔️ Romantic comedy


𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑏:


I’m stuck with my one-night stand.

 

What was supposed to be a quick and blissful night with a yummy stranger has turned into my worst nightmare, thanks to a nasty storm and power outage.

 

The carefree single life I choose to lead only works because I wholeheartedly avoid getting to know the guys I meet. And now, I’m dangerously close to being swept off my feet by the tattooed former soccer player. I can’t escape learning every intriguing detail about him.

 

Not that it matters, of course. I won’t be seeing him again.

 

Except fate intervenes, and I do see him again—and he asks me to marry him.

 

With wild hair and charm for days, Wade Jameson is the stuff of fantasies. It’s why I hooked up with him in the first place. But marriage? Ha! I cherish my single life like I do my margaritas. 

 

But when he insists I’m his best option to get custody of his daughter since we have “a history,” I can’t say no.

 

I can’t share with him the main reason I say yes, either. That would mean getting even closer to him, and developing real feelings for my fake husband would be a mistake. 

 

But the more we pretend to be a family, the more I surprise myself by wondering… what if we can have it all?


Pre-order on Amazon - https://geni.us/SWTSingleDad 


Add to your Goodreads TBR - https://geni.us/SWTSDonTBR




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.