Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

#SaleBlitz: Hosed by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente; #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #Free, #LimitedTime


BLURB:


 
The world’s sexiest firefighter is about to get a second chance with the virgin next door…

He’s bossy, arrogant, and so ridiculously hot he should come with a warning label and a pair of flame retardant coveralls.

He’s also the boy who broke my heart when we were in high school.

I want to move in next door to Ryan O’Dell the way I want to be the virgin gamer geek suddenly in charge of running my sister’s sex toy factory. Too bad both are written in my stars.

Yeah, I’m the world’s oldest virgin code-writing nerd.

And he’s the world’s hottest firefighter.

And even though he intimidates the heck out of me, I can’t seem to control my libido when he’s around.

Where is my dignity? My self-respect? My panties?

Seriously…. Have you seen them? Anyone?

Maybe they’re hiding in his bedroom. With my heart.

Yeah, I know. I’m hosed.

So hosed.

Hosed is a steamy, fun romantic comedy between a firefighter and the virgin nerd next door, complete with a pet raccoon, scandalous gossip, and dildo football. (No, really.) This romance has no cheating or cliffhangers, and ends with a banging hot happily ever after.



Also Available:


Blurb: 


I didn’t mean to fall in love with my grumpy British boss, Colin. Or his daughter, the adorable little girl I’ve been nannying for in London.

I tried hard not to lose my heart, in fact—knowing I can’t give Colin what he wants most—but…I failed.

I’ve become way too good at failure, but all of that’s about to change when I fly home to Happy Cat and win the annual scavenger hunt for love.

For years, the winner has gone on to find their One, and I’m past ready to find mine. And maybe falling for someone new will make me forget that I miss my favorite grumpy Brit like a rogue vital organ…

But what happens when Colin shows up at the starting line, insisting I’m his One?

Will he listen when I confess why I’m the wrong woman for him? Or will he hit me with a love bomb I never saw coming?


Buy Links:

UNIVERSAL LINK: https://books2read.com/u/mVRxd2

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60522852-happily-ever-aftered

AUDIO POSSIBLY COMING SOON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.