Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

#ReleaseBlitz: My Favorite Season by D.C. Renee; #NowAvailable, #OutNow, #TBR, #Live, #OnSale, #99Pennies


💖 My Favorite Season by DC Renee is now available! 💖


#CupidsCove #MyFavoriteSeason #DCRenee 
#Romance #bookish #bookblogger #bookworm 
#booknerd #mustread #bookshelfie 
#amreadingromance #literarylife #romancebooks


Blurb:

With a name like Cupid’s Cove, it was no wonder our town made Valentine's Day a big deal. 

Too bad it fell in the middle of winter because I was partial to Autumn the season and the girl. 

The new-hot-girl in town.

I flirted. I bombed. The end. 

Nope, not how it went. 

She did turn me down, and I hated her for a quick minute until I realized why she'd come to town. Her parents were gone, she needed to raise her kid brother, and her only family was from Cupid's Cove. 

We made up. Secret Valentine did the trick. HEA. The end. 

Still nope. 

Her future was just in sight, and it didn’t involve me. 

I let her go. I had to. 

But my heart didn't. 

It wanted its favorite season back. 

But how?

Cupid's Cove was a place of love for a reason. I was still there... now if only Autumn would come back.

Buy it now: https://amzn.to/3xTpwfX

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/CupidsCoverTBR


This novella is part of the Cupid’s Cove Collection.



The couples you will meet are either born and raised in this town, some are new and some have been pining. The only thing guaranteed is that all stories are safe with an HEA. All stories are standalones, but some characters may overlap. 

Series Link: https://amzn.to/3J5p3vq

ChaShiree M. - Returning to Love
KL Fast - The Sheriff's Valentine
CA King - My Valentine's Day Cookie Match
S.E. Isaac - Banking on Love
Ann C. Brandt - Drawn Together
PA Vachon - Unexpected Love
Jaime Russell - Love in Design
DC Renee - My Favorite Season
MK Moore - Love me Harder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.