Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2020

KB Worlds Presents: Branded by Emma Nichole; #CoverReveal, #ComingSoon, #TBR


  #KBWorlds #EverydayHeroesWorld #BloggerLove


BRANDED BLURB:

Emma Nichole’s Branded is an angsty, steamy contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes World project.

Get in. Get out. Onto the next call. 
Don’t let the job melt into your personal life.

I was never supposed to see Sawyer Westbrook again.

I was in, and then I was out, just like I’m supposed to be. 

But her soot covered face was etched into my mind. 
Her scared eyes seared into my soul. 

I’ve never stopped thinking about her. 

But she doesn’t remember who I am. 

To her, I’m just another cocky firefighter looking
to score a night in her bed. 

If she knew who I really was, she’d remember that
on the night I pulled her from the flames, 
she vowed to hate me forever. 



Author Links:
Goodreads:  bit.ly/BrandedGR
Instagram →  @emmanicholeauthor

KB Worlds Info:
KBW Amazon Page: https://amzn.to/2Vy4v9d
Instagram: @Kbworlds




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.