Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2018

#Teaser: Make You Mine by Tia Louise; #ComingSoon, #TBR, #PreOrder, #OnSale, #LimitedTime



MAKE YOU MINE is coming Dec. 3...


GRAYSON COLE

He was my brother's best friend.
He was all of my firsts.
Then he went away...

DREW HARRIS

She's the only thing I've ever wanted.
They told me to stay away from her.
I've never been good at doing what I was told. 
   
✔️Older brother's best friend
✔️First Love 
✔️Forbidden Love 
✔️Late-night promises
✔️Smokin-hot sexytimes
✔️Small-town funny 
✔️Love conquers all…

ADD it to your TBR on Goodreads using this link: http://smarturl.it/MYMgr

Amazon: *Coming Dec. 3 to KU!

WIDE readers (iBooks, Nook, Kobo, and Google Play) can pre-order 
MAKE YOU MINE Now!!!!!

*Get it NOW at the Special Pre-Order/New Release Price:


MAKE YOU MINE will be in Kindle Unlimited (Amazon Exclusive) starting Dec. 4; Wide Pre-Orders will be delivered Dec. 3. If you do not use Amazon, please pre-order NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below.